What personal information do we collect from the people that visit website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, register to an event or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your user experience and offer you content you might be interested in.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To better serve the company you represent in sales and customer service situations.
- To send periodic emails regarding our products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained and managed in an up-to-date customer relationship management (CRM) system behind secured network and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Develop our website to serve you better.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions.
We use Google’s advertising services that use the cookies placed on our website. We are using the following services on the website: Remarketing with Google AdSense, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Demographics and Interests Reporting.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. As an exception, we release parts of your information to our partners in order to, for example, arrange events. Only the necessary information will be released.
Mannerheimintie 3B, 5th floor
Business ID 2250123-6